Thursday, May 26, 2011

Banana Soft Serve For Breakfast?

Absolutely.

I think it's only fitting that my first recipe that I share with you be the easiest recipe I've ever known. So here we have... BANANA "SOFT SERVE"!! yum yum yum.

The best part?
It only requires 1 ingredient. All you need for this delicious soft serve is 2 frozen bananas. (I only used 1 banana this morning, but that's only because I only had 1 banana frozen and this soft serve was calling my name!)


Ingredients:
2-3 frozen bananas

1.) Break up each banana into three parts and put all of the bananas in a food processor.
2.) Turn the food processor on, and process the bananas for 5 minutes, stopping the processor every couple of minutes to scrape the bananas off of the sides with a spatula.
3.) Put your "soft serve" in a bowl.
4.) Grab a spoon.
5.) ENJOY :)


2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! We wanted to stop by your blog and say thanks for following ours. We appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, YAY! My first comment! I am so excited that someone actually read this! Haha, I love your site :)

    ReplyDelete