Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grad Party Food Coma

Why is grad party food SO GOOD? After attending my cousin Marina's graduation party tonight, I am officially in a FOOD COMA.

I shoved down a pulled pork sandwich, cheesy potatoes and a TON of fruit. It. Was. Awesome.

I didn't have cake, because I have never been a big cake person (unless it's a DQ ice cream cake.. because they are the tits). Buuuuttt, I am thinking about having a PB banana waffle for dessert.. once my stomach deflates :)

Yummmmy!

So today I went to Best Buy to get my camera fixed and they told me that there was nothing they could do, and that it would cost more to get it fixed than it would to buy a new one.. dumb. So I guess I'm getting a new camera! Any suggestions? I am thinking about a Nikon D3000.. :) Come onnnn paycheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment