Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Raindance

I woke up at 5 this morning for my usual routine of making breakfast and squeezing in my workout before work at 8, and I slurped down a big banana smoothie and enjoyed a few sliced strawberries before heading to the gym!

Please enjoy my Packer cup and bad wallpaper. Gotta love Grandma's house.

When I got in my car, it looked scary outside! The clouds were really weird.. don't really know how to describe them, but it looked like night time! I snapped a pic on the way because I was seriously just confused by the whole thing!

Yes I do live in the middle of nowhere. It is fun.

About 20 minutes into my workout, it started pouring. The roof of the gym was rattling and I could hear the thunder over the Nsync blasting through my headphones (not embarrassed). 

Knowing I had to work outside all day long, I did a little raindance right there on the treadmill. Okay, kidding, but you KNOW I was thinking it!

I headed out early to get home in time to quickly wash my sweaty face before calling my boss and asking if he needed me to come in today. HE SAID NO!! And so I had the day off. And I was a very happy girl :) Proof that crazy raindances do work! 

I made myself a celebratory breakfast part 2, and loved every bite!

A waffle with PB, bananas and Julie's Peanut Butter Granola!

I was feeling restless and since I didn't get a very good workout in during the morning, I headed back to the gym around noon to walk on the treadmill at an incline for 40 minutes before heading home to watch "I Survived" and not leave my couch for the rest of the day.

I'd say today was a success :)




No comments:

Post a Comment