Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mrs. Bentley

That's right. Tomorrow I will officially begin my long awaited journey to become Mrs. Brooke Bentley. And no, I am not talking about the creeptastic perveball Bentley of this seasons Bachelorette.

Bleck.

I am talking about a much more important man in my life.. Mr. DIERKS BENTLEY!! Aka this beautiful hunk of man:

Can you say YUM?

For those of you who have been living under a rock don't listen to country music ;), this man right here pretty much owns my heart. And tomorrow, I am beginning my trip to Country Fest, to see him IN PERSON, where we will probably meet by some odd coincidence and end up running away to elope together. That's the plan anyways.

Ps: I know I'm creepy. Creepy and excited.

On another note, my morning began with another banana smoothie, I'm not even going to post another picture because it's just starting to get repetitive. But I can't help it, I just really love bananas. And cold breakfasts. And smoothies.

Lunch was boring. No pictures needed. But dinner was pretty dang great. I started out with some sugar snapped peas that I smothered sauteed in garlic. These babies were GARLICKY. (Is that a word? Don't care.)


Then I was going to make fish, but daddy surprised me with SUBWAY! For the record, I am a little bit obsessed with Subway. Just a little bit. Especially now that they offer avocado. Yum.


Now it's off to bed so that I can get up early to hit the gym, go to work and then go to COUNTRY FEST!! Yay :)


Who is your celeb crush?
Dierks Bentley, Ryan Gosling, Jake Gyllenhaal, Leo Dicaprio (since the ripe age of 7).. to name a few ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment